TŌPŪ is 100% online.
A live-in experience is available in NZ only.
TŌPŪ is our signature Indigenous-based leadership
programme launched in 2019 for our government and
Join our tribe from anywhere in the world!
Kia ora, Kia orana, Talofa lava, Mālō e lelei, Fakaalofa lahi atu, Bula Vinaka
and a warm Pacific welcome to one and all!
TŌPŪ means to assemble or unite as a group.
We offer an agile and intuitive coaching and leadership programme
which can be delivered both online and in person.
Throughout TŌPŪ, we welcome your ancestral knowledge, your cultural
worldview and your baskets of knowlege.
Rise2025 Founder Rachel Petero designs, coaches and
advises leaders of global organisations and
government on strategic leadership models of
cultural and Indigenous excellence.
Meet our core Rise2025 team.
Meet Hinemoa - Rise2025 Director
Te Arawa, Te Rarawa, Ngāti Maru, Ngāti Hamoa
Meet Pania - Rise2025 Programme Manager
Ngāti Tamaoho, Ngāti Whawhakia, Ngāti Te Ata, Ngāti Tahinga
Here are 10 reasons to join our tribe today!
- Indigenous-led - we respect and value our traditional practices and protocols, as Māori and Pacific Island women.
- Professionalism - we are a team of Māori and Pacific professionals with corporate, government and global experience across multiple industries.
- Clairity - 72 hours online and/or live-in coaching and development, 12 hours per week, 6 month development programme.
Competency - culturally competent facilitators and support team.
Courage - Coaching mastery and strengths-based leadership approach for healthy outcomes-focused challenging conversations.
- Community - you will stay connected to the TŌPŪ support network of like-minded leaders to champion the change and celebrate success.
- Resources - you will receive all TŌPŪ resources, training PDFs and downloadable files prior to programme start date.
- Mastery - you will learn and experience international and Indigenous models of cultural and coaching excellence.
- Knowledge - you will receive traditional and innovative knowledge from Indigenous knowledge holders to support a holistic way of working.
- Celebration - you will graduate with your organisation, receive a completion certificate and be invited to the annual Rise2025 graduation.
Email your enquires to - email@example.com