Transform lives. Building Indigenous Leadership Legacies.
Sign up now for April 2023 intake!
First the story behind TŌPŪ tohu or symbol. TŌPŪ is to assemble and unite as a collective. Leadership is about the collective not the individual.
This raranga pattern represents unity, coming together as one and interweaving with each other to create a stronger foundation. The raranga pattern reflects kete mātauranga too which links to sharing of knowledge. The deep red colour reflects Hineahuone and the red clay of Kurawaka. This binds mana wahine and leadership through the connection to whare tangata.
TŌPŪ is to assemble or unite as a group. TŌPŪ is our signature Indigenous-based leadership programme launched in 2019 for our government and corporate clients.
TŌPŪ is an agile and intuitive leadership programme which is delivered both online and in person. Experience noho marae (live-in experience) integrated with remote online delivery from the comfort of your home or office.
You will explore essential 21st century leadership skills in parallel with culturally rich Indigenous protcols and practices from past, present and future context.
Don't wait for another month, year or decade to pass by. Join our tribe from anywhere in the world! TŌPŪ is 80% online. A live-in experience is available in NZ only.
• Indigenous-led and facilitated wānanga
• Māori values-based cultural practices and protocols
• Culturally competent facilitators and support team
• Indigenous and International coaching models of excellence
• Coaching mastery and strengths-based leadership approach
• Toa or experts will provide traditional knowledge linked to wellbeing
• High trust, high integrity, high quality development spaces to grow
• Transformational experience of personal and professional growth
• 72 hours online and/or live-in coaching and development
• 6 month period, 12 hours per month, 1.5 days per week
• 6 workbooks will be sent via PDF prior to each wānanga
• 6 x survey monkey links to complete for instant evaluation
• 3 x group super coaching zui sessions will mandatory
• 1-2-1 coaching sessions by Rise2025 coaches is optional
• Both online and/or live in is wānanga style experiential learning
Our facilitators are all trained Rise2025 coaches through our TAHI programme, who masterfully weave together an International coaching competency-based model with Maori values and protocols, through their Indigenous worldview.
Kia ora, Kia orana, Talofa lava, Mālō e lelei, Fakaalofa lahi atu, Bula Vinaka
and a warm Pacific welcome to one and all!
TŌPŪ means to assemble or unite as a group.
We offer an agile and intuitive coaching and leadership programme
which can be delivered both online and in person.
Throughout TŌPŪ, we welcome your ancestral knowledge, your cultural
worldview and your baskets of knowledge.
This programme is ready to mobilse for your organisation with little to no changes apart from branding. Cultural practices, protocols and Indigenous methodology is non-negotiable. 20% of logistical information and content can be adapted at no additional cost.