Be a coach with TAHI
TAHI is 100% online.
Sign-up to our waiting list
Three stages to complete your professional
coaching credential (ACC level)
Join our tribe from anywhere in the world!
Kia ora, Kia orana, Talofa lava, Mālō e lelei, Fakaalofa lahi atu, Bula Vinaka
and a warm Pacific welcome to one and all!
TAHI is an ICF accredited coach programme for Indigenous women.
We welcome to all Indigenous communities to join our tribe online.
International Coach Federation (ICF) is the largest worldwide resource for
professional coaches, and the source for those who are seeking a coach.
TAHI translates to first, one or single in Te Reo Māori the Māori language.
We launched TAHI in 2015 and partnered with Jeanine Bailey
co-founder of Empower World.
We're curious, what inspired you to take action and join TAHI?
Throughout TAHI, we welcome your ancestral knowledge, your cultural
worldview and your baskets of knowlege.
Rise2025 Founder Rachel Petero is supported by
Master Coach Jeanine Bailey and TAHI graduates
to deliver a masterful coach training programme.
Our Rise2025 vision is to empower 100,000 Indigenous women and their families to thrive one coaching conversation at a time.
Here are 10 reasons to join our tribe today!
- Indigenous-led - we respect and value our traditional practices and protocols, as Māori and Pacific Island women.
- Professionalism - 60 hours of coach training and professional facilitaiton from our team of women from Aotearoa and the Pacific.
- Clairity - 7 week step-by-step process, 1 day per week, to identify what success is for you, your family, your community and your niche audience.
- Competency - 11 core coaching competencies to practice and embed into every part of your life.
- Courage - Rachel and Jeanine will support you to do deep work on mindset challenges, fears, limiting beliefs and self-confidence barriers that get in the way of you achieveing your TAHI goals and aspirations.
- Community - you will stay connected to the TAHI and Rise2025 support network of like-minded coaches, leaders and entrepreneurs to champion and celebrate your success and your fail fast moments.
- Resources - you will receive all TAHI resources, training PDFs and downloadable files once you start on the 4th August.
- Mastery - you will learn coaching structure, models and tools to do the deep work on self from our coaching masters Rachel and Jeanine.
- Knowledge - you will receive traditional and innovative knowledge from Indigenous knowledge holders to support a holistic way of working.
- Celebration - you will receive a completion certificate at every stage of the credential process