Transform lives. Growing Indigenous Coaching Communities.
First the story behind TAHI tohu or symbol. TAHI translates to first, single or one.
This ties into the theme of Kotahitanga because it is whakapapa and whānau and those connections that tie us together as one and make us stronger as a people.
TAHI is our signature coach training programme launched at NZ Parliament House in 2015.
Don't wait for another month, year or decade to pass by. Join our tribe from anywhere in the world! TAHI is 100% online.
This programme contains over $10,000 NZD worth of coach training, resources and tools.
Train with our Indigenous team of International Coach Federation (ICF) accredited coaches. We offer:
• Indigenous-led and facilitated by TAHI graduates
• ACC pathway towards ICF accreditation
• Māori values-based cultural practices and protocols
• Indigenous and International coaching models of excellence
• Invitation to our private Rise2025 tribe of Indigenous coaches
• Culturally competent facilitators and support team
• Transformational experience of personal and professional development
• 60 hours virtual training (ICF ACSTH pathway)
• 10 hours mentoring (ICF ACSTH pathway)
• 7 weeks of virtual zoom training (starts on 4 Aug)
• 7 weeks of training, tools and templates (ends on 15 Sept)
• 3 x TAHI graduation certificates
• 2 x Q&A virtual zoom sessions (1 hour long)
• Live coaching demos throughout training
• Access to Rise2025 global private page
• Access to download all Rise2025 training documents
• Attend Rise2025 virtual annual graduation
Kia ora, Kia orana, Talofa lava, Mālō e lelei, Fakaalofa lahi atu, Bula Vinaka
and a warm Pacific welcome to one and all!
We're curious, what has inspired you to take action and join TAHI today?
TAHI is an ICF accredited coach programme for Indigenous by Indigenous.
We welcome to all Indigenous communities to join our tribe and grow global
communities of internationally trained coaches.
International Coach Federation (ICF) is the largest worldwide resource for
professional coaches. TAHI seamlessly works with the ICF core competencies
to realise thefirst Indigenous coaching model 'TUPU TAHI'. Launching in March 2022!
TAHI translates to first, one or single in Te Reo Māori the Māori language.
Rise2025 launched TAHI in 2015 and started our journey with Jeanine Bailey
co-founder of Empower World. We are forever grateful for Jeanine's support.
Today we proudly design, develop and deliver coaching programmes for government,
community, tribal and corporate clients globally. We honor our Indigenous knowledge,
ancestors and protocols alongside the best coaching programmes in the world.
We look forward to welcoming your ancestral knowledge, your cultural
worldview and your baskets of knowledge.