TAHI translates to first, single or one. TAHI is our signature coach training programme launched at NZ Parliament House in 2015.
Train with our Indigenous team of International Coach Federation (ICF) accredited coaches. We offer:
- Indigenous-led and facilitated by TAHI graduates
- Internationally recognised coach training programme
- MCC - Master coach certification level of training
- Māori values-based cultural practices and protocols
- Indigenous and International coaching models of excellence
- Coaching mastery and partnership with Empower World
- Invitation to our private Rise2025 tribe of Indigenous coaches
- Culturally competent facilitators and support team
- Transformational experience of personal and professional development
You will also receive...
- 60 hours virtual training (ICF ACSTH pathway)
- 10 hours mentoring (ICF ACSTH pathway)
- 7 weeks of virtual zoom training (starts on 4 Aug)
- 7 weeks of training, tools and templates (ends on 15 Sept)
- 3 x TAHI graduation certificates
- 2 x Q&A virtual zoom sessions (1 hour long)
- Live coaching demos throughout training
- Access to Rise2025 global private page
- Access to download all Rise2025 training documents
- Attend Rise2025 virtual annual graduation
Learn more about TAHI
This programme contains over $7,000 NZD worth of training, resources and tools. Due to COVID-19 we have reduced the investment.
Transform lives. Don't wait for another month, year or decade to pass by. Join our tribe today.