TŌPŪ is to assemble or unite as a group. TŌPŪ is our signature Indigenous-based leadership programme launched in 2019 for our government and corporate clients.
TŌPŪ is an agile and intuitive leadership programme which can be delivered both online and in person. Experience noho marae (live-in experience) or integrate remote delivery from the comfort of your home or office.
Experience collective leadership development through five learning modules or wānanga. TŌPŪ develops essential 21st century leadership capability and skills in parallel with cultural competency.
Our facilitators are all trained Rise2025 coaches through our TAHI programme, who masterfully weave together an International coaching competency-based model with Maori values and protocols, through their Indigenous worldview.
Cultural protocols, practices and values of Māori as Tangata Whenua and Indigenous people of Aotearoa, New Zealand are at the core of this unique leadership development experience.
- Indigenous-led and facilitated wānanga
- Māori values-based cultural practices and protocols
- Culturally competent facilitators and support team
- Indigenous and International coaching models of excellence
- Coaching mastery and strengths-based leadership approach
- Toa or experts will provide traditional knowledge linked to wellbeing
- High trust, high integrity, high quality development spaces to grow
- Transformational experience of personal and professional growth
You will also receive...
- 72 hours online and/or live-in coaching and development
- 6 month period, 12 hours per month, 1.5 days per week
- 6 workbooks will be sent via PDF prior to each wānanga
- 6 x survey monkey links to complete for instant evaluation
- 3 x group super coaching zui sessions will mandatory
- 1-2-1 coaching sessions by Rise2025 coaches is optional
- Both online and/or live in is wānanga style experiential learning
POA - Price on application
This programme is ready to mobilse for your organisation with little to no changes apart from branding. Cultural practices, protocols and Indigenous methodology is non-negotiable. 20% of logistical information and content can be adapted at no additional cost.
Transform lives. Don't wait for another month, year or decade to pass by. Join our tribe today.