Be your own boss with HIWA
HIWA is 100% online.
A 9 week online e-commerce business programme for Indigenous Women, Women of the land, Tangata Whenua.
Sign-up to our waiting list
Join our tribe from anywhere in the world!
Kia ora, Kia orana, Talofa lava, Mālō e lelei, Fakaalofa lahi atu, Bula Vinaka
and a warm Pacific welcome to one and all!
We recently welcomed women from Aotearoa NZ, Samoa, Vanuatu,
Fiji to our first HIWA programme. We also welcome Indigenous women
from across the world to join our tribe of entrepreneurs.
HIWA descends from the celestial goddess Hiwa-i-te-rangi.
HIWA is the star that Māori send their dreams and aspirations to,
in the hope that they will be realised.
What are your stories of the stars, the moon and the universe?
Through HIWA we welcome your ancestral knowledge, your cultural
worldview and your baskets of knowlege to the programme.
Meet our team of Māori and Pacific facilitators, trained
coaches, mums, business owners and so much more.
Hinemoa, Amy, Jackie and Pania will coach and support
you step-by-step through 9 week journey.
WATCH our interview below with Tagata Pasifika.
Our vision is to empower 100,000 Indigenous women and their families to thrive through ecommerce and entrepreneurship by 2025.
Here are 9 reasons to join our tribe today!
- Indigenous-led - we respect and value our traditional practices and protocols, as Māori and Pacific Island women we will create our own 'ways of working' through a process we call Kotahitanga.
- Professionalism - 65 hours of coaching and mentoring from our team of women from Aotearoa and the Pacific who are professionally trained to do this work.
- Clairity - 9 week step-by-step process to what success is for you, your family, your community, your nation and the world.
- Competency - 9 low-tech steps to setting up your online store. Inez brings the Wahine Toa 'Nitro' and strength you need to get started and get paid! Plus more Shopify and ecommerce experts to fill your overflowing baskets of knowledge.
- Courage - 9 group super coaching sessions with HIWA and Rise2025 Founder, Rachel Petero who will support you to work through any mindset or business challenges, fears, limiting beliefs and self-confidence barriers that get in the way of you achieveing your HIWA dreams and aspirations.
- Community - Your HIWA support network of like-minded women who champion and celebrate your success and your fail fast moments, failure is celebrated here, we believe there is no such thing as failure there is only feedforward to what you can do better next time.
- Resources - you will receive the step-by-step HIWA workbook with the models and tools we share as you build an ecosystem to sustain, grow and build trust with your online audience in order to be of service and sell online.
- Expertise - you will learn from a diverse range of Indigenous leaders in ecommerce and professionals who have achieved their success and continue to shoot for the stars.
- Knowledge - you will receive traditional and innovative knowledge from Indigenous knowledge holders to support how you sustain your wellbeing alongside your online presence.