Kia ora, Kia orana, Talofa lava, Mālō e lelei, Fakaalofa lahi atu, Bula Vinaka and a warm Pacific welcome to one and all!
1. Indigenous-led - we respect and value our traditional practices and protocols, as Māori and Pacific Island women.
2. Professionalism - 60 hours of coach training and professional facilitaiton from our team of women from Aotearoa and the Pacific.
3. Clairity - 7 week step-by-step process, 1 day per week, to identify what success is for you, your family, your community and your niche audience.
4. Competency - 11 core coaching competencies to practice and embed into every part of your life.
5. Courage - Rachel and Jeanine will support you to do deep work on mindset challenges, fears, limiting beliefs and self-confidence barriers that get in the way of you achieveing your TAHI goals and aspirations.
6. Community - you will stay connected to the TAHI and Rise2025 support network of like-minded coaches, leaders and entrepreneurs to champion and celebrate your success and your fail fast moments.
7. Resources - you will receive all TAHI resources, training PDFs and downloadable files once you start on the 4th August.
8. Mastery - you will learn coaching structure, models and tools to do the deep work on self from our coaching masters Rachel and Jeanine.
9. Knowledge - you will receive traditional and innovative knowledge from Indigenous knowledge holders to support a holistic way of working.
10. Celebration - you will receive a completion certificate at every stage of the credential process