TAHI is our coach training programme for Indigenous by Indigenous.
It is the first Indigenous coach training programme in the world.
Don't wait for another month, year or decade to pass by.
TAHI is 100% online, join our tribe from anywhere in the world!
This programme contains over $10,000 NZD worth of coach training, resources and tools. Most importantly your Indigenous culture is at the heart of your learning journey.
Train with our Indigenous team of International Coach Federation (ICF) accredited coaches. We offer:
• Indigenous-led and facilitated model of coach training 'TUPU TAHI'
• Māori values-based cultural practices and protocols
• Indigenous and International coaching models of excellence
• Coaching mastery and facilitation by the best Indigenous coaches in the industry
• Invitation to our private Rise2025 tribe of Indigenous coaches
• Over 120 pages of fully editable TAHI journal in PDF format
• Transformational experience of personal and professional development
• 60 hours virtual training (ICF ACSTH pathway)
• 10 hours mentoring (ICF ACSTH pathway)
• 7 weeks of virtual zoom training (starts on 4 Aug)
• 7 weeks of training, tools and templates (ends on 15 Sept)
• 3 x TAHI graduation certificates
• 2 x Q&A virtual zoom sessions (1 hour long)
• Live coaching demos throughout training
• Access to Rise2025 global private page
• Access to download all Rise2025 training documents
• Attend Rise2025 virtual annual graduation
Kia ora, Kia orana, Talofa lava, Mālō e lelei, Fakaalofa lahi atu, Bula Vinaka
and a warm Pacific welcome to one and all!
We're curious, what has inspired you to take action and join TAHI today?
TAHI is an ICF accredited coach programme for Indigenous by Indigenous.
We welcome to all Indigenous communities to join our tribe and grow global
communities of internationally trained coaches.
International Coach Federation (ICF) is the largest worldwide resource for
professional coaches. TAHI seamlessly works with the ICF core competencies
to realise thefirst Indigenous coaching model 'TUPU TAHI'. Launching in March 2022!
TAHI translates to first, one or single in Te Reo Māori the Māori language.
Rise2025 launched TAHI in 2015 and started our journey with Jeanine Bailey
co-founder of Empower World. We are forever grateful for Jeanine's support.
Today we proudly design, develop and deliver coaching programmes for government,
community, tribal and corporate clients globally. We honor our Indigenous knowledge,
ancestors and protocols alongside the best coaching programmes in the world.
We look forward to welcoming your ancestral knowledge, your cultural
worldview and your baskets of knowledge.