Transform lives. Empowering Indigenous Entrepreneurs.
First the story behind HIWA tohu or symbol. HIWA descends from the celestial goddess Hiwa-i-te-rangi.
The niho taniwha patterns at the peak of our main shape represent Ngā whetu o Matariki and Hiwa-i-te-Rangi being the star that is connected to the promise of a prosperous season and vigorous growth.
Don't wait for another month, year or decade to pass by. Join our tribe from anywhere in the world! HIWA is 100% online.
This programme contains nearly $4,000 NZD worth of training, resources and tools. It's yours right now for a one-time only fee of $897. Made possible through the partnership of Rise2025 and Shopify.
• HIWA practices Te Ao Māori protocols and practices
• HIWA weaves Indigenous cultural practices throughout
• We serve Indigenous women, women of the land, Tangata Whenua
• HIWA is for Indigenous by Indigenous Women
• HIWA facilitators are graduates of TAHI (Māori and Samoan)
• HIWA support team will be with you for 9 weeks
• Our facilitators have their own businesses
• They are mothers and work in their communities
• HIWA is a transformational journey of coaching, culture and commerce
• We LOVE what we do and working with Shopify
• 9 low-tech steps to starting your ecommerce business online
• 9 weeks or 63 hours coaching and mentoring online via zoom
• 9 weeks of programme support and weekly wrap ups from Pania
• 9 weeks of HIWA recorded zoom sessions
• 36 hours of group coaching with 3 HIWA facilitators
• 13.5 hours of super coaching sessions with Rachel Petero and guests
• 13.5 hours of mentoring sessions with Inez White and guests
• 3 step-by-step workbooks with the 9 week journey
• HIWA graduation certificate from Rise2025 and Shopify
Kia ora, Kia orana, Talofa lava, Mālō e lelei, Fakaalofa lahi atu, Bula Vinaka
and a warm Pacific welcome to one and all!
We recently welcomed women from Aotearoa NZ, Samoa, Vanuatu,
Fiji to our first HIWA programme. We also welcome Indigenous women
from across the world to join our tribe of entrepreneurs.
HIWA descends from the celestial goddess Hiwa-i-te-rangi.
HIWA is the star that Māori send their dreams and aspirations to,
so that they will be realised.
What are your Indigenous stories of the stars, the moon and the universe?
Through HIWA we welcome your ancestral knowledge, your cultural
worldview and your baskets of knowlege to the programme.